Operator priority + status

5 replies to this topic

#1 lamsoporte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

Hi, is there any way to configure Livezilla so that an operator with lower priority only receives chats when the operator with higher priority is busy/away? We've only found how to do it with offline status. For example:

Operators A & B has priority 10, and 2 concurrent chats limit.
Operator C has priority 9.

We need that every incoming chat to be assigned to A or B, until all of them get 2 concurrent chats. Then, if there's a new incoming chat it should be assigned to C. So that C should be a "backup operator" in case A and B are busy or gone.

Thanks.

PS: English is not my native language, so excuse me if I mispelled some words or the text is not clear enough.

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3600 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

Hi,

Such an configuration indeed exists. You can set this up under:

LiveZilla Server Admin -> User Management -> Groups -> Group -> Chats

Hope that helps.

#3 lamsoporte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

Yes, I was aware of that. The problem was the field Incoming Chat Exceeding This Limitation Will Be. It was set to Held In Queue. With the Rejected option everything works fine. Thanks, Patrick.

#4 lamsoporte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:41 PM

Sorry for bringing back this topic again, but there's something we still couldn't get to work. Let's take the same example:

Operators A & B has priority 10.
Operator C has priority 9.

We need that every new incoming chat to be offered to A and B at the same time. In case A and B are busy or away, then it should be offered to C. As far as we could try, every new chat if offered either to A or to B, but not to both at the same time. Is there any way?

#5 Aberffraw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:27 PM

Is there any solution to this previous mentioned behaviour in the meantime? Searching for it..

#6 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3600 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:37 PM

Did you set up chat priority in your groups?

User Management -> Groups -> Groups -> Chats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users