battery

2 replies to this topic

#1 Renato Martins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hi Everyone,

In my company We're using a Motorola Razr D1 to chat with our clients through LiveZilla.

But, since we started to use the app, the battery of the cellphone is not lasting. The battery used to last 2 days. If a start the application with the battery full charged, it'll only last 4 hours.

Have anyone with a issue like that? There's something under development about that?

Thanks.

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3832 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hi Renato,

It depends, our nexus tablets make 2,5 days with LiveZilla running but older mobiles with smaller batteries will surely die faster.

If you want the APP to run all the time it will consume energy all the time, that's a general issue and nothing we could fix.

Thanks.

#3 Renato Martins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostPatrick Keil, on 31 October 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Hi Renato,

It depends, our nexus tablets make 2,5 days with LiveZilla running but older mobiles with smaller batteries will surely die faster.

If you want the APP to run all the time it will consume energy all the time, that's a general issue and nothing we could fix.

Thanks.

Witch Nexus tablet you are using (Model)?

Remember that the Motorola D1 is a device that was able in market in March, 2013, soo it's no that old.

Our mobile usually stays 2 days without charge and we're talking about a decreasing of 90% of the battery capacity just runing the app.

Soo, with the mobile at 100% battery, making calls, checking e-mails, accessing the internet, sending texts and using the Whatsup, the battery last at least 48 hours. If the mobile is at 100% just with the app open, runing, my battery lasts 4 hours.

I also inform you that we're trying to run the app just at nigh, out off the business hours, but it's impossible, because i need to re-charged it every four hours.

Are you sure that's nothing you can do about it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users