Leave message

3 replies to this topic

#1 pupak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hi,

First, thanks to Livezilla team. Great job guys.
My question is simple (I check averywhere before to post here) but I do not find answer.
I am online, the client want chat and Livezilla start. Why the client has "Chat" and "Leave message offline"?

Is it possible to take off this "Leave message" because I am online. I read that we can parameter it in server configuration/ offline message but I don't have.

Thanks for your help and advice.

#2 Nickolas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

View Postpupak, on 27 August 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

Hi,

First, thanks to Livezilla team. Great job guys.
My question is simple (I check averywhere before to post here) but I do not find answer.
I am online, the client want chat and Livezilla start. Why the client has "Chat" and "Leave message offline"?

Is it possible to take off this "Leave message" because I am online. I read that we can parameter it in server configuration/ offline message but I don't have.

Thanks for your help and advice.

The Leave a Message tab is there in the event a visitor doesn't want to have a live chat discussion, but instead wants to just leave a message/ticket. It's currently not possible to disable the Leave a Message tab but in a future LiveZilla release you will have the ability to be able to turn this feature off my using the link generator found in the administrator console.

#3 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

Nickolas is correct, a decent amount of visitors will always prefer to leave a message rather than chatting with you.

You will find that option in one of the next updates.

Thanks for your patience.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#4 pupak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

Thanks both of you to answer me.
Now it is clear, I founded option which send clinet to my contact page when he select "Leave message". It is good solution too.

Pupak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users