Auto Chat Invites and web/mobile client

5 replies to this topic

#1 ceromus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

Seems like the priority with auto chat invites isnt working correctly. I have both operators at 10 priority but when the auto chat comes in only one of them gets it. The mobile client just sits there with no knowledge of any chat request.

Edit: I could be mistaken here as I havent had 2 operator license for very long but wherent they both suppose to ring?

Edit2: To clarify both operators are me. One is mobile me and the other is the PC I want to have them on at the same time and both of them receive every single chat request.

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3861 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hi Ceromus,

Please keep in mind that LiveZilla will remember the operator a website visitor was speaking to initially.

This FAQ entry explains it in detail:
http://www.livezilla...tion#allocation

Hope this helps.

#3 ceromus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

So if I have all operators same priority on the auto invite. When a client visits the website and gets an autoinvite on the overlay and types something...all the operators should ring?

Edit: i mean assuming the client didnt accept any prior auto invites

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3861 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

It should ring all operators within the target group when the visitor was not speaking to one of the operators before and it is configured accordingly here:
LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> Chats

Hope that makes it more clear.

#5 ceromus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

When a person thats never been on the site before goes to the website and the overlay pops up with the auto chat invite the operators name is already on there with their picture and thats who rings when the person types back. It doesn't ring all the operators. I would like to have a way to make sure it rings all operators no matter what.

#6 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3861 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

I am really sorry for the misleading information I provided you with. You are right.

The invitation is always bound to the operator. It will only ring all operators when no chat invite was sent.

There's currently no woraround for this but I will put that on our road map.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users