Livezilla 5.X - Offline messages

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Livechaty_*

• Guests

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hello,

I am using the BETA version of Livezilla 5.X and have already purchased licenses for it since I love the mobile interface. I would like to know if it's possible to disable the "Leave a Message" functionality within the chat ? The link generator greys out the "Leave a message" tick box so I am unable to disable it.

Also, is there a way to have the "welcome message" automatically popuated in the Mobile version ?

Many Thanks

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Currently, you can not deacivate it but we will try to include such a configuration soon.

As a workaround, you could hide the chat button when all operators are offline (see Link Generator) or you could forward the visitor to your own contact form (LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> Tickets).

Also, is there a way to have the "welcome message" automatically popuated in the Mobile version ?
Yes, you will find this and other known features in the final coming next week.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 Guest_Livechaty_*

• Guests

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

Hi Derek,

I have downloaded the latest "full" 5.0.1.0 version and still cannot populate "welcome messages" automatically in the Mobile verion. Am I missing something or is there a trick ?

Many Thanks

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3830 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hi Livechaty,

I tried to reproduce this but it works fine for me in 5.0.1.0.

Can you provide a screenshot of your Texts & Emails (formerly Predefined Messages) configuration?

Thanks.

#5 Guest_Livechaty_*

• Guests

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Here is my text (french) : Bonjour %external_name%, mon nom est %name%, comment puis-je vous aider ?

#6 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3830 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

We have been able to find a bug in this area. The text will only be used when the language of the visitor matches the language of your messages set while there should be a fallback to standard (same as in the windows client). We will fix that with the next update.

Thanks for reporting.

#7 Guest_Livechaty_*

• Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

True, I have changed my browser language to french and it did work. It's not an issue since I know how to fix it. Thanks !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users