Licence question

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_inMotionREMS_*

• Guests

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Hello,

First off thank you for providing an excellent product. I have installed LiveZilla on a couple of my clients sites and it is the perfect solution. Right now these are individual installations. Moving forward I would like to be able use the Multi Server (I think). This is where I need your advice.

What I want is to be able to offer LiveZilla as a "standard" feature in all my websites. My primary business is websites for Real Estate agents and Brokers. It would seem that the right option for me is the All Premium Options + Unlimited Operators. With that I should be able to have unlimited websites, operators and concurrent chats, is this correct?

I currently have less than 10 sites, but the unlimited option should allow me to grow without having to "upgrade" later and offer all my clients a full featured LiveZilla installation. Again confirm that I am correct here.

Lastly, after reading about the MultiServer I would assume my best route would be to purchase a domain to host the "main" installation. Something like www.MyVirtualOffice.com. or something along that line?

Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hi,

You got it totally right.

It would seem that the right option for me is the All Premium Options + Unlimited Operators. With that I should be able to have unlimited websites, operators and concurrent chats, is this correct?
That's possible, but only when using the multiserver feature. If you like to go for multiple LiveZilla Server Installations, you may need a set of licenses for each page.

I currently have less than 10 sites, but the unlimited option should allow me to grow without having to "upgrade" later and offer all my clients a full featured LiveZilla installation. Again confirm that I am correct here.
That's also correct for a multiserver install.

Lastly, after reading about the MultiServer I would assume my best route would be to purchase a domain to host the "main" installation. Something like www.MyVirtualOffice.com. or something along that line?
Excatly, that's highly recommended. That allows you run your own chat service under one domain and connect all websites you have to it.

Hope this helps.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users