Powered By Text

8 replies to this topic

#1 foxi11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 05:22 PM

Hello. Is possible change the footer Livezilla - Freeware Live support, to Powered by Livezilla?

#2 Guest_axiological_*

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

You can change it by looking in your default folder/templates/frames/ Then open the file lz_chat_frame.4.1.tpl. There isn't much text in this file, so it should be pretty clear what you need to change there. Hope that helps, i just spent a little bit looking for it as i just installed this today and couldn't find a clear answer anywhere either. A lot of people on this board seem to try to hoard all of the info to themselves, so i hope that helps. Let me know if i can help anymore!

#3 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:42 PM

hmm, a bit unsporting?

Livezilla gives you some cracking software for FREE and you want to deny them the little tiny bit of advertising they can get by means of the chat window.

Mean!

Other packages which are paid for (like stardevelop's live help messenger $120) specifically forbid you from removing the branding.

#4 ljesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

He doesn't want to remove it, he just want's to change the text

foxi11 said:

change the footer Livezilla - Freeware Live support, to Powered by Livezilla?

#5 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

oh yeah sorry

on you go then!

#6 Visuex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

:) yea he probably just wanted to take the term "freeware" off because if it is a for-profit business he is using it for, it may make some potential customers turn away.

I took it off as well...I didnt explain where to do it publicly but I have given the answer in private messages simply because people may see a public post and not be as respectable to modify rather than remove.

#7 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:30 AM

Has this changed since the new version? I would also like to change it to Powered by Livezilla. Is there a different file needed to edit?

#8 Guest_avekm_*

• Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 05:30 AM

Yes I don't see the text there as well. I did a search on the whole folder and I can't find it anywhere. On the footer I have "LiveZilla - Freeware Live Help" but I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas? I would like to change the text to say Powered by LiveZilla. Thanks for the help.

#9 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:16 AM

Yes, it has changed. Please understand that we will not give you instructions how to remove it anymore. :)
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users