Upgrading from Livezilla free

2 replies to this topic

#1 gossipchips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

Hi everyone

I'm currently on the free 14 day trial of livezilla, have 5 days left. From what I gather, once these 5 days expire, I have to either buy Livezilla or continue with Livezilla One.

If I choose to continue free, the 3 operator accounts I have now will downgrade to 1 operator account.
a) Which one of the 3 will remain standing? (i made all 3 administrator status).

B) If I'm left with one operator account, will I be able to sign that one account in from 3 different pc's during the day, according to my location? (for example, log in the account in the morning from my home pc, then from my laptop in the evening, and from my basement pc at night)

c) why can't I rightclick in the Livezilla client text box ? Will that option enable after I pay for Livezilla?

d) How do I set Livezilla to stop flashing those little envelopes in my windows Tray when I have offline messages?

Thanks, looking forward to and appreciate your prompt response.

Rob

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3812 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Hi,

a.) All accounts will remain but only one user can login to the server at the same time.
b.) Yes.
c.) That option is currently not available. Why do you need a right click?
d.) Just select a message, then right click -> mark all messages as read.

Hope this helps.

#3 gossipchips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Thanks so much for the quick response, you've definitely answered all my questions thoroughly. Look forward to being your paid client for as long as it takes us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users