I could keep more of an image on the site using the generated code without changes? (Lz. V. 4.2.0.5)

more of an image generated code 4.2.0.5

2 replies to this topic

#1 isfnj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

I've been reading the forum about the incompatibility of more than one button in the new version. I used 3 different images on my site, and only 1 code tracking. after the update I noticed that each image opens correctly, however after the load of java script images become equal to that contains the tracking code. This is the normal operation of the new version?

I already packed a solution for my case removing the class (class = "lz_cbl") of the additional images link, but I think this will make impracticable the exchange between the online and offline images dynamically (without refreshing the page F5).

I wish I could keep more of an image on the site using the generated code without changes. I need to know what is the best way to do this, is there any documentation about this new operation?

* I just used Graphic Chat Button

I appreciate any help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pt-Br

Andei lendo no forum sobre a incompatibilidade de mais de um botão na nova versão. Eu utilizava 3 imagens diferentes em meu site, e apenas 1 codigo de tracking. apos a atualização reparei que cada imagem abre corretamente, porem apos o load do java script as imagens se tornam iguais a que contem o tracking code. Isso é o funcionamento normal da nova versão?

Eu ja arrumei uma solução para o meu caso removendo a classe (class="lz_cbl") do link das imagens adicionais, mas penso que isso vai inviabilizar a troca entre as imagens online e offline dinamicamente (sem atualizar a pagina F5) .

Gostaria de poder manter mais de uma imagem no site usando o código gerado sem mudanças . Preciso saber qual é a melhor forma de fazer isso, existe alguma documentação sobre esse novo funcionamento??

* Eu usei apenas Graphic Chat Button

agradeço qualquer ajuda

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3792 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hi,

It's currently not possible to have multiple chat buttons in one page. However, I have modified the script to make this possible. Please download the file and upload it to your webserver. The target folder is: templates/javascript.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thanks.

Attached Files

#3 isfnj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

in my first tests worked very well here, the change in status LiveZilla images change to its corresponding

thank you very much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users