3 replies to this topic

#1 isfnj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

I have doubts regarding the distribution of chats, the server settings tab in the chats we have 2 options and my doubt is about the second.
the less loaded operator only (by random)

assuming the following situation:

4 operators have connected the client, namely:

A, B, C, D

assuming that B is serving a client. and that during the service of B, a new client accessed the service and this was sent by the system to A. after the end of the attendance of A and B all operators are idle when it appears a third client. My doubt is: This new client will be sent only to C or D, or it may be sent by the system to any of the 4 operators unoccupied (A, B, C, D)?

#2 isfnj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

PT-BR

tenho duvida quanto a distribução dos chats, nas configurações do servidor dentro da guia chats temos 2 opções e minha duvida é quanto a segunda.
the less loaded operator only (by random)

supondo a seguinte situação:

temos 4 operadores conectados no client, quais sejam:

A; B; C; D
doubts regarding the distribution of chats

supondo que o B esta atendendo um cliente. e que durante o atendimento de B, um novo cliente acessou o atendimento e esse foi enviado pelo sistema para A. após o termino dos atendimentos de A e B todos os operadores estão desocupados quando aparece um terceiro cliente. A minha duvida é: Esse novo cliente vai ser enviado apenas para C ou D ou ele poderá ser enviado pelo sistema para qualquer um dos 4 operadores desocupados (A, B, C, D)?

#3 isfnj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Could you give me an answer on this question?

I would greatly appreciate it, thank you

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3841 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Hi,

This new client will be sent only to C or D, or it may be sent by the system to any of the 4 operators unoccupied (A, B, C, D)?
If you configure that the chat will be sent to the less loaded operator it will send the chat to the less loaded operator, which should be C or D in your example.

However, there are exceptions. Please also note this FAQ entry:
http://www.livezilla...tion#allocation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users