Banner for each support person.?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Allos_*

• Guests

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

Hello,
first of all i woulk like to thank all this people who worded hard for this project.
It's AWESOME!!!!

Now i would like to ask you something. I want to make a page with a list of the people who will give the support but, i would like to have a banner for each one of them of showing if he/she is online. Is that possible ? It's possible to create a banner for each person, but it show if at least one is online.
Is there any solution ?

This is an example of what i want to do

Name
######## text about him/her and her knowledge and
#photo## some text more and etc etc lorem ipsum ----------> ONLINE banner
######## some text more some text .

Name
#photo## some text more and etc etc lorem ipsum ----------> Offline banner

Name
#photo## some text more and etc etc lorem ipsum----------> ONLINE banner

#2 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:19 PM

You can make a banner to direct a chat to a certain member, but if they are offline it just directs to the next person (and only says offline if there's nobody at all online)

You COULD create a new department for each operator, and create the code for a banner for that department. Dont know whether it would still show as online if the others were though, but worth a try?

#3 Guest_Allos_*

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:49 AM

I could try that, but i think what i want is not difficult for someone knowing good PHP.
I will give a try.
If someone have a solution please post it :(

#4 Guest_Allos_*

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:20 PM

I see that when i create a banner for a special user the i get a "/livezilla.php?intid=ASDE54F".
Is there a way to create a banner that say if "intid=ASDE54F" is online then show banner A else show banner B ?

#5 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:45 AM

I think this is something we will allow you to do using the LiveZilla API in the near future. Great suggestion, thx!
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#6 Guest_Allos_*

• Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:36 AM

is it difficult to me to do it ? how does livezilla check if someone is online ?
i'm thinking of making it but i need some help

#7 Visuex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:05 AM

Allos said:

is it difficult to me to do it ? how does livezilla check if someone is online ?
i'm thinking of making it but i need some help
if you dont know php yes it would be difficult...as I dont think the online checker was made for anything other than showing if anyone is online so you would have to modify it to tell it to look for a certain person and also another modification for listing of who to look for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users