Email and Branding questions

5 replies to this topic

#1 6hundy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for the great software....its awesome.

A couple of things i wanted to do and couldn't find info in the FAQ or previous posts.

1. I am putting the click to chat link in my email signature and am instructing all of my employees to do the same. Is there any way to forward the chat to the referring person rather than put it into the queue? If "John" gets a response from one of his emails, i want the chat to go to John and not someone else. I feel like i am just missing something simple but i cant figure it out....

2. How do i customize the banners and logos of the chat screen, login screen, etc to have my branding? I know that its possible to brand this however you want...but i dont know how....dont know what files/images to change and where. any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:48 PM

Not sure about #1 but for #2 you go into the server configuration with the server client. There you can select a new header image for the chat box. You just have to create the image, browse for it, and voila you got it branded.

#3 6hundy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:42 PM

#2 was an easy fix. thanks

can anyone suggest anything for question #1?

#4 Guest_mustangsa_*

• Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:40 PM

I have Done that , but i will like to change the total page top and bottem , I want to add some offerings at the bottem , for products we offer, can anyone help me whith that please. :D

#5 Visuex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:15 AM

mustangsa said:

I have Done that , but i will like to change the total page top and bottem , I want to add some offerings at the bottem , for products we offer, can anyone help me whith that please. :D
that is only possible by modifying the templates/frames/... files

#6 Visuex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:20 AM

6hundy said:

1. I am putting the click to chat link in my email signature and am instructing all of my employees to do the same. Is there any way to forward the chat to the referring person rather than put it into the queue? If "John" gets a response from one of his emails, i want the chat to go to John and not someone else. I feel like i am just missing something simple but i cant figure it out....
sure you can do that just by modifying the link in each person's signature.

The standard url is something like
http://yoursite.com/livezilla/livezilla.php

the url for a specific person is something like
http://yoursite.com/livezilla/livezilla.php?intid=VmlzdWV4TVQ=

you could also make it a certain person and that skips the name and email input files by using a url like this
http://yoursite.com/livezilla/livezilla.php?intid=VmlzdWV4TVQ=&extname=Guest&code=SERVERPAGE

to get the intid for each person the easiest thing to do is go into the "intern_images" folder on your server and look at whose image is on what code...or if they don't have a custom image you can start a chat with them and then copy the url to their image which will also give you the code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users