4 replies to this topic

#1 IamZeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

Im trying to reduce my loading time of my website
Im using livezilla 4.X latest estable version and im experiencing this problems analyzied with http://gtmetrix.com/ and google page speed

the effects arent that bad but idk if it could be improved
i see this ones so far
  • Compressing the following resources with gzip could reduce their transfer size by 29.2KiB (75% reduction).
2. The host should enable Keep-Alive. It serves the following resources. 3. Minifying the following JavaScript resources could reduce their size by 5.4KiB (15% reduction). 4. The requests for the following URLs don't fit in a single packet. Reducing the size of these requests could reduce latency.

Thans

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

We are using the same tools and whenever there's a chance to optimize the script in terms of speed and traffic, we will apply it.

However, it's not that easy to realize these optimizations, without cutting of functionality or causing negative side effects.

Btw. issue number 1 needs to be solved by the webserver administrator.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 IamZeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

How can issue number 1 being solved bu the webserver admin? or what should be requested to him?

#4 IamZeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

my bad trying to actiavte it on a dedi

#5 fuzioneer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 01:44 PM

I have found a slowdown with the livezilla code running on all pages on our website. I had a page load time of 2.1s with livezilla and with the code commented out this changed to 0.8s. I am now going to leave LiveZilla running on our help/contact us page, but I would like to put a static image that is linked to our help page instead.

What code could I use to put in the bottom right corner that will display the standard white speech bubbles on a green background as shown in the attached image and then we can link that static image to the help page ?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: speechbubble.JPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users