Livezilla google ranking? Not even among the top 100

6 replies to this topic

#1 helponchat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:42 AM

I was amazed to find out that livezilla is NOT among the "top 100" in the google search engine for the keywords "free live chat software". Why is that so? even though the site pagerank is 6.
Taimur
http://www.helponchat.com
Website Live Chat Operator Service

#2 Guest_medicalsupplies_*

• Guests

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

Because the site is not optimized for the term "free live chat software". Their homepage title tag emphasizes "freeware live support" of which they rank #1 for. Unfortunately nobody is searching for that term. They have over 8500 backlinks showing in Google. With the right SEO strategy, Livezilla could do some amazing things. I have been an SEO consultant for over 12 years . They can certainly call on me for some help if they desired. I enjoy the use of their software, I would be more than happy to help out.

#3 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3808 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:46 AM

We did a lot in that field but at this time we are rather focused on the steady improvment of our software than optimizing our SEO strategy. However, feel free to participate and send me your improvement ideas. :)

#4 kingkong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:57 PM

You could just give out the software (as you do now) in return for a backlink with the desired word as an anchor

#5 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3808 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

You could just give out the software (as you do now) in return for a backlink with the desired word as an anchor
I can see that about 50% of our users do not remove the backlink from the chat window / the chat button script. I think we can live with that.

#6 cfardon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:20 PM

Hi,

If you want to email me with 3 Keywords or quotes you want to come in the top 10 in google for i will send you a report on what you need to change with your web pages to make this happen. The report is very eay to read.
Chris Fardon
Support Manager
http://www.fardonwebhosting.com

#7 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:40 AM

Good quotes are "live help", "live support" and "live chat" but actually we are already in the top 10 I think. At least for german google ...
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users