Great Software

10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Fredrik_*

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

This is just one piece of amazing software, and actually can't believe that you guys offer this for free!

If Livezilla need some kind, any kind of sponsorship regarding VPS hosting, then please let me know! As i am more then willing to help out and support this project and amazing software!

Keep the good work up!

Fredrik,
Norted.com

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:03 AM

Hello Fredrik,

Thank you very much for your offer!

At this time we have enough capacities to provide the service to our users. But you can help us by:

- Providing some webspace (10MB,PHP+FTP) for testing / debugging
- Translating our webclient language file into your native language (norwegian?). Learn more ...
- Putting a backlink on your website / recommending us

We really appreciate your support!
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 Ace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

Hi,

I must also say that the software is amazing. And for free?! Even more amazing.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Anthony
We provide Creative Design services
Visit our virtual office: http://dwarfurl.com/86185

#4 ljesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

Derek,
I can give you not 10MB of webspace, but even 10GB if needed. PHP, FTP, MySQL... everything is included :)

Just drop me a PM or use my e-mail I registered here if we can help somehow at anytime.

Thanks for this wonderful service and please keep up the great work.

#5 vartax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

dpunzova said:

Hello Fredrik,

At this time we have enough capacities to provide the service to our users. But you can help us by:
- Putting a backlink on your website / recommending us

We really appreciate your support!

Hi Patrick and Derek,

Would it be possible for you to create some bannerads in your layout that we can use on our sites to show our appreciation to your effort.
I think that 2 or 3 standard ad dimensiosn should be enough and I for one would like to have a 468x60 banner.
Other dimensions can be 120x600 and 120x90 for example.

Regards,

Rene
http://www.newsgrabber.nl

#6 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3828 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:35 AM

We really appreciate such a request and we will come up with some banners soon!

Thank you rene!

#7 Mike C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hi Patrick,
I just discovered this site, osalt.com, Open Source Alternative and it lists commercial software and its open source alternatives. Perhaps you can get a listing for LiveZilla on there too!

#8 Guest_Drac0_*

• Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:51 AM

dax702 said:

Hi Patrick,
I just discovered this site, osalt.com, Open Source Alternative and it lists commercial software and its open source alternatives. Perhaps you can get a listing for LiveZilla on there too!

Unfortunately, Live!Zilla wouldn't be eligible for osalt.com, as it is not Open Source. It's freeware with a closed source license as seen here http://livezilla.com/lztos/

Sect. 3 License limitation
1. The right to use this software can be passed on to any third parties only with the prior express approval by the licensor and subject to the terms of this agreement.
2. The licensee is not entitled to hand over this software to any third parties, or make the same accessible in any other way, without prior agreement in writing by the licensor.
3. The licensee is not entitled to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble this software.
4. This software is licensed as a single product. The licensee is not entitled to separate components of this software in order to use them on more than one computer.
5. The licensee is not entitled to let out or lease out this software product.

You should check out what Open Source is at http://www.opensourc.../definition.php

If this weren't so, I'd love to start porting the client to a Linux or Mac compatible client.

#9 Mike C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:34 AM

Ah, sorry, my mistake... well it should be listed somewhere important anyways :mrgreen:

#10 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3828 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:12 AM

Drac0 you are right.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion!.

#11 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

Ok, some banners are finally available on our website. Please feel free to embed them and support us. Thank you.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users