Chat Invitation Window Conflicting CSS

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_zing_*

• Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

it seems like my chat invitation window for users is having conflicts with my current CSS.

Posted Image

Can someone tell me which CSS rules are conflicting?

Thanks!

#2 Guest_zing_*

• Guests

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

Any answer for this?

#3 Visuex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

in order to help with this I would need to see your CSS for your site so I can compare the two but really it would be easy to figure it out if you wanted to.

All you have to do is look in your site CSS for any item that has a prefix of "lz_" as that is the only thing that could be conflicting. The LiveZilla css is customized so it wont conflict so everything is prefixed with "lz_". Also the majority of the css in the invitation is put on them hardcoded so there shouldnt be any conflicts because of that...really I dont see how it could conflict without looking at your code.

#4 Guest_eveniax_*

• Guests

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:49 AM

How does one make a rollover on an image map using CSS/HTML? Basically, I've mapped out an image so that it has clickable areas. But I want each of those clickable areas to change whenever the user hovers their pointer over it, while still remaining clickable. Is there a CSS/HTML code for this?

#5 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

I've managed to do this with some js addons. You can see what it looks like on my site here: http://www.fivestars...lorida-counties

I can change the color of the highlighted area as well as the outline. It works best if you use lots of polygons to map out the blocks in the image.

is this what your talking about?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users