Jump to content


Stat Reports


4 replies to this topic

#1 Playalosarcos

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPuerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

Everything seems to be working correctly however when I view the stat reports window at the top it displays an error message saying "This page requires javascript. Please activate javascript in your browser and reload this page."

Javascript is activated in my browser....??

What am i missing or what else should i check.

Thanks!!

#2 Derek Punzova

    Support Team Member

  • Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:52 AM

Quote

Javascript is activated in my browser....??
What am i missing or what else should i check.
Thanks!!
LiveZilla uses the Internet Explorer so please make sure that javascript is enabled in your installation of the Internet Explorer.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 Playalosarcos

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPuerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

I have enabled the Option in security tab for active scripting, it was actually already enabled.. The problem continues. I am still receiving the message that I need to enable javascript in the reports.

I am using IE9 if that makes a difference or there is another thing i can check please let me know.

Thanks!!

#4 Derek Punzova

    Support Team Member

  • Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:57 AM

I can tell you that there's definitely no general problem with Internet Explorer 9.

If you are sure that javascript is activated and not disabled for security reasons, there's not much left. I am not aware of any other problems in this area.

The only thing that comes into my mind would be a 3rd party plugin or toolbar which may influence the javascript handling but that's just speculation.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#5 Playalosarcos

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPuerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:44 PM

I found an option in the client config options under reports that says to always show reports in the system default browser. This was unchecked and the reports were displaying in a window inside of the Client with this error. I checked this box and now the reports open in my default browser which is Firefox 4 and everything works fine. there is no javascript errors. Not sure what causes the error when it opens in the window inside of the client but would be interesting to figure out.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users