GeoTracking cost for US

3 replies to this topic

#1 banditboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

We had GeoTracking on our website, which has now disappeared. I just took over the website so I'm not sure why. However, the previous web designer said something may have expired. I need to know the cost of this service in US dollars. I cannot seem to be able to convert the 49,90 euros to us dollars.

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:33 AM

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=4 ... EUR&To=USD
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 AussieVoda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:23 AM

LiveZilla GeoTracking should be a lifetime license! i don't use Lifezilla anymore because of the changes, before GeoTracking was free, i have no issue with it being paid, the only issue i have is that it's a yearly thing and not a lifetime license.

When Livezilla make it a lifetime license then i will consider using the service again, remember, lifezilla isn't the only chat out there that's free and now lifezilla are charging, they may as well make the whole thing a paid version and then no one would use it!

GeoTracking should be free, while the back link and to remove promotions for the start page, that should be paid!

#4 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

As soon as we can rent/hire employees, servers, and all other things for a lifetime price we will consider that.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users