is livezilla free forever ? i wish to buy 2 premium options

6 replies to this topic

#1 NARESH2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

I want to buy 2 premium options but i want to know , If livezilla is going to be free forever ! and what if the livezilla chat application is made pay per month which I cannot afford for it . Any thing once paid to get license for lifetime is ok to afford but what after i buy a premium options if they make the livezilla chat application a pay per month only application in coming days ? I can only buy premium options if livezilla is free forever because my premium options go waste for me if they make the livezilla a pay per month application which i cannot afford or pay for it :) !

my clear question is :

IS " LIVEZILLA " FREE FOREVER ?

HOPE IT'S FREE FOREVER :)
* what do you guys say ? and also
* I want to listen / hear livezilla teams response on this query

Thank you very much :)
Regards
NARESH

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

livezilla makes it monthly paid version which i cannot afford for it
No, never ever.

All Premium Options are lifetime licenses and we will not change that. The only thing that is limited to 12 months is the GeoTracking option because this service means running expenses for us.

IS " LIVE ZILLA " FREE FOR EVER ?
The features which are currently free will definitely remain free. New features may be free, but that's something we cannot promise.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 NARESH2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

Thank you very much for your quick reply ! awesome livezilla people i love your support! :)

Yeah i know that the lifetime licensed options are free forever :) . my only question is , what if the pure raw livezilla chat application is made pay per month service which is free now.

And happy to see the word " new features " in your reply . what all the new features added :) i'm glad to know that :)

i didnt know that there are new features released or you are referring to any new features that are going to be released in future ?

#4 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:34 PM

what if the pure raw livezilla chat application is made pay per month serivice which is free now.
I can understand your concerns but there's no reason to change our concept. And the pure raw chat application will allways be free, even if you dont buy a Premium Option. That's for sure.

And happy to see the word " new features " in your reply . what all the new features added :) i'm glad to know that
Please have a look here:
http://livezilla.com...php?f=11&t=4189
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#5 NARESH2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:13 PM

Thank you very much for letting me know " livezilla chat application " is free forever ! :) cheers livezilla team .
i'm going to buy two among all premium options that is for sure. My .com site is under construction once my site is ready to be launched i'll hit add to cart buttons to buy the life time premium options !

so happy to see soo quick replies from you " DPUNZOVA " livezilla . And your positive replies gives me confidence and encouragement to proceed and buy the premium options so quick ! :)

Thank you very much
dpunzova .

#6 NARESH2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:39 AM

I want to post new query , but not able to locate the option to post new query or topic !
please help me :)

#7 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

Your quick reply helped me to make my problem fixed. Finally I found out the solution to my issue. That's cool!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users