Changing servers?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:00 PM

1. I've just bought the premium option, however I'm currently running LiveZilla! on a test-server, and was wondering if I activate the premium options, will they be bound to that server, or can I use the premium options on the live-server once I move?

2. I'm considering having to instances of livezilla (ie. http://myserver/livezilla2) on the server. Will premium options cover both, or do I have to buy the options twice? The website and server is the same, but it might need 2 configurations (might not be necessary, but would like to know just incase).

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

1. I've just bought the premium option, however I'm currently running LiveZilla! on a test-server, and was wondering if I activate the premium options, will they be bound to that server, or can I use the premium options on the live-server once I move?
Just deactivate the Option before moving to another server.

Will premium options cover both,
Unfortunately not.

Do you really need to have to two server installations? Did you know that you can cover multiple websites just with one LiveZilla Server?
Please read this: http://www.livezilla.net/faq/en/#livezi ... e-websites
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 smith30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

I've just bought the premium option, however I'm currently running LiveZilla! on a test-server, and was wondering if I activate the premium options, will they be bound to that server, or can I use the premium options on the live-server once I move?

#4 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

Yes, it's bound to that server.

However, you can deactivate it and activate on another server again.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users