Geo Tracking . Help me

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gederson_*

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Last week I bought the geo tracking and today I'm seeing a problem connecting all people on my site are always in the same place and when I ask where they are speaking in another city who are different from the geo tracking shows.
what can it be?
per localidadade is not accurate?

#2 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:34 PM

I bought the premium Geo Tracking a few days ago and put in the serial number into the server admin side but it still not working...what else i have to do to make it works?

#3 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:44 AM

into the server admin side but it still not workin
Can you please provide some more details on this? Why do you think it is not working? What results do you get?
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#4 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:47 PM

I just dont know how make it work...i already put the code but i dont know what else to do...ppl on the site are never online to chat with...how can i get my money back?

#5 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

I just dont know how make it work...i already put the code but i dont know what else to do...ppl on the site are never online to chat with...how can i get my money back?
Well, the GeoTracking has nothing to do with the Chatting functionality. You seem to fully misunderstand what the GeoTracking option is good for. Nevertheless, we do not accept refunds/returns once a premium option has been activated. Thanks for your understanding.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#6 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

no u seem like u not understanding me.That thing is real expensive and i thought i was gonna get some support...when i go to livezilla.com y'all are always offline on the chat so i cant even look for help...before i wasted my money on this i thought would be good and would have some support from you but i was completely wrong...so since cant have my money back what u gonna do????cuz i paid for it and want it working!!!

#7 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

First of all, if you have a problem related to the Premium Option you will get support via Forum and Email as a matter of course.

You bought the GeoTracking but you seem to have a problem with the Chat System. We never claimed that there would be any obligatory support for other parts of the software.

However, feel free to provide some more details about your problem and I will try to help you out.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#8 Guest__*

• Guests

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:38 PM

u still didnt get it...WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THE THING I BOUTH WORK???

#9 swg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

What EXACTLY is the problem you are having and what steps are you taking to get it to work? Coming on the forum telling us it doesn't work really doesn't help any of us that are willing to help you out.

#10 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:51 AM

ppl on the site are never online to chat with
Please have a look here: http://livezilla.net/faq/en/#visitor-mo ... ot-working

Furthermore it would he helpful if you could provide the URL of a website where you have embedded the tracking code.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users