Important questions regarding premium options!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_khkit_*

• Guests

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:35 PM

HI there moderators,

I have a few questions that are very important for me in deciding to stay with you and upgrade.

Here they are.

So after I log in and purchase the upgrade, then how do I activate the premium version. Do I have to remove the freeware version and upload the premium script. WIll you send me a script or is there an upgrade option somewhere whereby I don't have to install anything from scratch. Secondly, what currency are you charging in? What country are you in ? I live in Canada so I want to know how many Canadian dollars the cost will be? Lastly, if you go to this link

http://www.livezilla...eb_client_logon

I want to remove all instances of the name Livezilla. I want to put my own words and banners. Will the premium option allow me to do that?

Thansk for your timely response

Omar
Toronto, Canada

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

So after I log in and purchase the upgrade, then how do I activate the premium version.
Once you have paid the Premium Option you will find a serial number under "My Premium Options". You don't need to install anything, just go to LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> Premium and enter the serial number.

Secondly, what currency are you charging in?
We offer Paypal for payment so you can pay in canadian dollars. 1 should be about 1.2 CAD.

I want to remove all instances of the name Livezilla. Will the premium option allow me to do that?
Yes, that's possible. You are allowed to fully remove/change it.

Hope this helps.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users