Jump to content


how to make chat icons floating on the page?


6 replies to this topic

#1 amoii

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:57 AM

As there's no proper space for the chat icon,so i decide to make it floating.but i don't know much about the code.can anyone help me out?Thanks a lot:

The following codes are generated from the livezilla server:
LiveZilla Live Help


#2 amoii

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:41 AM

nobody knows how to?would you guys make it a new feature in future too?I see many live chat products can be floating on the webpages. ;)

#3 webadpro

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

Hi,

There's a feature already in Livezilla that allows you to ask the visitor if he'd like to get help.. and that is floating. (Using Invite To Chat Option)

#4 Guest_pseudonym_*

  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:49 PM

webadpro said:

Hi,

There's a feature already in Livezilla that allows you to ask the visitor if he'd like to get help.. and that is floating. (Using Invite To Chat Option)
I think he means how to get the floating chat invite screen for every visitor automatically (some live support tools have this).

#5 webadpro

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

well if thats it.. well in version 3.1.9.x it should have it.

Look here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=273

#6 amoii

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:21 AM

pseudonym said:

webadpro said:

Hi,

There's a feature already in Livezilla that allows you to ask the visitor if he'd like to get help.. and that is floating. (Using Invite To Chat Option)
I think he means how to get the floating chat invite screen for every visitor automatically (some live support tools have this).

you get me.right.if visitors can see my chat icon(the one with live-chat onlnine or offiline)floating on every page.that would be great!i simply need to place the code in the footer of my web template.

currently the situation is,we have to find some place to make this icon fixed at some certain location of the website.it might looks ugly.and customers may have trouble in finding the chat icon.(if the code placed only on the first page,they need back to the first page and click chat icon). :?

#7 amoii

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:36 AM

webadpro said:

well if thats it.. well in version 3.1.9.x it should have it.

Look here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=273
yes,but unfortunately no.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users