how to:1 server,1 client,1 admin+ 1 rep.,3 website

7 replies to this topic

#1 amoii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:11 AM

as mentioned above,does livezilla meet my requirements if i want to manage business from 3 websites on 1 computer with 1 server and 1 client.There's no more staff only me.

i know i need to paste different codes on 3 websites respectively,but there's only one livezilla client.is it OK that i chat with visitors from 3 website one the same 1 client??? it seems the client doesn't support more than 1 people at one time.

or if there are other solutions?

Thanks for your kind help in advance!

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:30 AM

it seems the client doesn't support more than 1 people at one time.
1 people? Are you talking about 1 operator? Or one website visitor who likes to chat whit you?

Hm, I don't get your problem ...
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 amoii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

dpunzova said:

it seems the client doesn't support more than 1 people at one time.
1 people? Are you talking about 1 operator? Or one website visitor who likes to chat whit you?

Hm, I don't get your problem ...
yeah.i mean only 1 operator and has to handle all chat sessions from 3 websites using 1 livezilla client at the same time,is that possible?

sorry having made you confused. :cry:

#4 amoii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:40 AM

chdieawoy said:

?????????3????UBB??????????????????
:lol: r u chinese too?

#5 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:57 AM

amoii said:

yeah.i mean only 1 operator and has to handle all chat sessions from 3 websites using 1 livezilla client at the same time,is that possible?

Sure, just embed the LiveZilla Chat Button in all of your websites.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#6 amoii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:48 AM

You need to create ONE LiveZilla server for multiple websites. You can embed the LiveZilla Tracking / Chat script in as many websites as you like.

#7 Guest_joebeauchamp_*

• Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

I'm new to livezilla - trying to get my head around it - getting errors, too. In this case, "script" is not defined, but I think you are saying just put the "button" or code on every website. If they are unrelated websites (one for my boss, one for me at home, one for my kid sister, etc.), I'm guessing that we all see all of these as operators and worse, customers see them all and have to choose, right? If I read this correctly, then I see this as a solution which needs fixing.

Or does this mean something else? Are they really isolated from each other except for the operators who have control over the various things? [I can see my boss' and my site, my kid sister can see hers and the boss', etc. but we can't see each other's.]

If I understand this, 1 solution may be to use sandboxie (don't know if that would work) or virtual machines to run separate clients to the separate servers. That would make sense if people see conflicts -- my boss doesn't want my "sell a coin" stuff running from his server, right? Or, I guess that would be "administered on his machine" - since I'm not clear on what is your server and what is my components, etc. at this point.

Make sense?

I was using Help Center Live, but the support is worse than horrible along with the documentation. Some great concepts, some things work great out of the box, no entanglement like livezilla, but some things never worked for me (tracking, etc.), features undefined (what is co-browse, etc.), and it looks like it is set up for the person totally dedicated to just chatting - so I saw a brick wall coming , decided to change horses and now put days of effort into this - hope I made the right choice...

Thanks! -- Joe B.

#8 Guest_samshuai_*

• Guests

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:46 AM

amoii said:

chdieawoy said:

?????????3????UBB??????????????????
:lol: r u chinese too?
??...we r chinese

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users