Thank You!

5 replies to this topic

#1 speech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:52 AM

I've been loking around for two years for a solution like LiveZilla, I've paid 200 Euro for a commercial solution that I had to dismiss because many bugs and lack of support...
I have never tried to install LiveZilla because our server uses MS technologies (.NET) so didn't support PHP... well since yesterday!
Frustrated I have installed PHP ISAPI module on IIS6 (Win 2003 Server), installed LiveZilla... after 10 minutes of configuration I was up and running... awesome!

LiveZilla is a great solution, so easy to install, no database to deal with, great operator client, really nice design and -best of all- a great server management!

Thank you guys, really! Please let me know if I can send you a money contribution, I would be happy to do it!

P.S. To all the visitors which have a server that do not support PHP so think that cannot use LiveZilla, install PHP ISAPI module for IIS and you are ready to roll!
Stop spending money for hosted solutions or even worst spending money for unsupported solutions like Cute LiveSupport!
I'll be glad to help sharing my experience.

#2 Guest_openlogic_*

• Guests

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:15 AM

Please can I too add my thanks. Years of looking at commercial and non-commercial solutions turned up nothing that satsfactory. Livezilla is clean, robust, free and rich in functionality. A really big thank you too.

#3 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3817 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:49 AM

Thank you guys, we really appreciate your feedback. :)

However, there's such a lot of work to do but we will stick with it - don't be afraid!

#4 swg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

pkeil said:

Thank you guys, we really appreciate your feedback. :)

However, there's such a lot of work to do but we will stick with it - don't be afraid!

So how can we send a donation?

#5 speech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

Yes, I would like to donate. I'm using LiveZilla on an ecomerce site, and I think it is fair if I do a donation for your work.
Please setup a donation account with PayPal.

#6 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3817 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:35 PM

We will come up with the possibility to donate in the next year. Thank you for your support! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users