how to enter serial for geo tracking

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_phseven_*

• Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:21 PM

How to install geo tracking?

livezilla serv admin - server configuration doesn't have any option like in other post.

let me ASAP

JP

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:41 AM

livezilla serv admin - server configuration doesn't have any option like in other post.
The options only work with the latest version which is 3.1.8.4 so please update in order to use them.

If you need help updating your LiveZilla Server please read this: How to update a LiveZilla Server
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 Guest_phseven_*

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

I'm using already the latest version 3.1.8.4

still no premium options

Jorge

#4 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:37 AM

still no premium options
LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> Premium Options
LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> GeoTracking

Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#5 Guest_Angelique_*

• Guests

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

dpunzova said:

still no premium options
LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> Premium Options
LiveZilla Server Admin -> Server Configuration -> GeoTracking

Hope this helps.
sorry for posting a old thread but seems to fit the issue and did not wish to open another thread would be usless when its here already.
i entered the code still shows the limited geo tracking how do i fix this?

#6 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

Which PHP version do you use? LiveZilla requires PHP 5 or greater and I can remember that you problem may be caused by an outdated PHP version.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#7 Guest_Angelique_*

• Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:21 AM

dpunzova said:

Which PHP version do you use? LiveZilla requires PHP 5 or greater and I can remember that you problem may be caused by an outdated PHP version.

PHP version 5.2.13

now what do i do ?

#8 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:56 AM

Please ...

1.) make sure that you are using the latest Version of LiveZilla which is 3.1.8.6
2.) make sure that you are running PHP 5 (would be great if you could post/pm the link to a PHP Info file)
3.) try to deactivate / reactivate the GeoTracking Server and the GeoTracking Premium Option.

If the problem persists please logon to your webserver using FTP and delete the file

Code: Select all
/ _config / _GEO_SPAN_

and check if the file is being recreated. If that's the case, please PM me your GT serial and I will check if there's something wrong with it.

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#9 Guest_Angelique_*

• Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

dpunzova said:

Please ...

1.) make sure that you are using the latest Version of LiveZilla which is 3.1.8.6
2.) make sure that you are running PHP 5 (would be great if you could post/pm the link to a PHP Info file)
3.) try to deactivate / reactivate the GeoTracking Server and the GeoTracking Premium Option.

If the problem persists please logon to your webserver using FTP and delete the file

Code: Select all
/ _config / _GEO_SPAN_

and check if the file is being recreated. If that's the case, please PM me your GT serial and I will check if there's something wrong with it.

Thanks.
it says on my cpanel the version of php that is running i have tried deactivating it and reactivating it still its limited

according to the information when i bought the geo tracking code it will show all regions dose that include full ip?

#10 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

/ _config / _GEO_SPAN_
Did you do that? Maybe it's a permission problem. Furthermore, it would be better to upload a phpinfo file to your webserver in order to make sure that PHP5 is really used. We had situations where CPANEL showed PHP5 while all files were handled as PHP4.

If you want me to check / fix it for you please send me a private message with your LiveZilla admin login and a working FTP login for your LiveZilla installation folder.

according to the information when i bought the geo tracking code it will show all regions dose that include full ip?
Please read this: http://livezilla.net/faq/en/?id=masked- ... ip-address

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users