Install Error

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anxious Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:26 PM

Hello, I'm having the hardest time getting the software installed and setup (v3.1.7.7). The files are uploaded to a subdomain and after several tries it always stops on the following error:

"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index"

End of FTP log shows:
250 OK. Current directory is /
TYPE A
200 TYPE is now ASCII
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode
MLSD
150 Accepted data connection
226-Options: -a -l
226 39 matches total
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
QUIT

I've tried both manual uploading files and script auto ftp;
    confirmed correct directory/file permissions;
    ftp to linux server was via "passive" mode
    viewed domain error logs and there are 2 repetitive errors
    (a) No such file or directory: File does not exist: /home2/username/public_html/live/index.php
    (b) No such file or directory: File does not exist: /home2/username/public_html/live/server.php

Created the LiveZilla Server, but can't connect via API (removed/recreated several times) and confirmed login details. However, directory files can be browsed via the web and confirms that server.php and index.php have not been uploaded.

Is there another way to install on linux, i.e., commandline? If not, can anyone shed light on the "Index out of range" error.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 Guest_Anxious Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:57 AM

Finally, I've been to successfully install and access LiveZilla. There were a few issues I overlooked local and server firewall issues, confused with initial server configuration but everything has been worked out and I'm now happly exploring my possibilities.

Thanks for offering such a great product and support.

#3 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3828 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:39 AM

I am glad to hear that!

We try our really best to make the setup as easy as possible but (as you noticed) there are some things we can't influence / workaround. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users