Input fields not always being saved in DB

3 replies to this topic

#1 JayMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:01 PM

Version 8.0.1.7

I've attached a file to show it. The DB doesn't show the input fields for all chats. If I go into the archives and select one of the chats the details window is grayed out.
I need to know how to fix this because we need to have those input fields captured all the time.

I did an upgrade from V7 to V8 2 weeks ago.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Annotation 2020-02-12 105505.png

#2 JayMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:00 AM

I just went to look at a V7 copy we have and it does the same thing. The input fields are not always captured in the DB. No pattern that I can see to cause this.

#3 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3883 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:06 AM

Hi,

This is not a known problem.

Can you provide detailed step by step instructions explaining how to reproduce this issue on our side?

Thanks.

#4 JayMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:40 PM

View PostPatrick Keil, on 14 February 2020 - 08:06 AM, said:

Hi,

Can you provide detailed step by step instructions explaining how to reproduce this issue on our side?

Thanks.

View PostPatrick Keil, on 14 February 2020 - 08:06 AM, said:

Hi,

Thanks.

It's ongoing, normal chats going on. Not sure how else to reproduce it. Both v7 and 8 are doing it. Is it possible it is caused by someone either the support agent or the customer using the end chat function .It seems very random and I cannot pin down a pattern to when it does or doesn't save the chats.

This is a screenshot from chats taken so far today. You can see where the input fields are not always populated.

We have 10 custom input fields all set to mandatory.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: today.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users