Chatbot - using 'Handover to Human' or 'Leave a Message' buttons

chatbot api handover human leave message

1 reply to this topic

#1 mattc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

I have developed a chatbot that Liveilla talks to using my script file, the chatbot exposes itself over a REST API.

What I want is for certain responses to provide some of the Livezilla buttons that I have seen, for example 'Handover to Human' or 'Leave a Message', as these boxes are already part of Livezilla as it is the default button to appear when a chatbot has no response for a user.

What I want is to actually be able to make use of these buttons so I can make these livezilla buttons available to my users when talking to my chatbot, how do i do this?

Thanks

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3790 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:29 PM

Hi,

Did you check the documentation?

There's a select type that uses the buttons:

$responseObject["Select"] = array();
$responseObject["Select"][] = array("title"=>"Enter something","return"=>"something");
$responseObject["Select"][] = array("title"=>"Link (go to website)","url"=>"http://www.livezilla.net","return"=>"");
$responseObject["Select"][] = array("title"=>"Run some Javascript (JS)","script"=>"alert(123);","return"=>"");
$responseObject["Select"][] = array("title"=>"Start a Chat","action"=>"chat","operator"=>"administrator","group"=>"support");
$responseObject["Select"][] = array("title"=>"Leave a Message","action"=>"message","group"=>"support");
$responseObject["Value"] = "Thanks for testing me. Here's a list of options, please click something or type 'list' to reset.";

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users