mobile app integration feedback external window

2 replies to this topic

#1 IMQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

Hi!

We've included v8.0.0.4 livezilla chat into our app using the URL you get following:

link generator->On-Site Chat Overlay Widget V2->preview-> External Chat Window

That way everyone who is using our app can open a new chat to be served by an operator. We've selected into the On-Site Chat Overlay Widget V2 the only service that we need (chat) and disabled all the rest (tickets, KB...).

Into "User Management->Groups->My group->Chat Functions" the "Feedback" box is enabled, and My Group has been set as a target group for all the incoming chats.

Into "Server configuration->Feedback" the "Ask for feedback after chat" is enabled, but when a operator closes a conversation, the feedback poll doesn't show if the user doesn't select the "thumbs up" button.

If we open the chat without using the External Chat Window, just using the Preview, it works, but we can't integrate that chat button into our app so we need to use the external window URL. ┬┐Any idea about how we can solve this issue?

Thanks!

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3790 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:06 PM

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I can confirm this issue and we will try to fix it for the next update 8.0.0.6 coming later this month.

Cheers.

#3 IMQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:21 PM

Great, happy to know that.

Thank you Patrick!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users