Jump to content


Experiencing error from pollServerlogin


5 replies to this topic

#1 drethan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:14 AM

Hi, I am experience an issue on my production servers where an operator is seeing this error every 2-5 minutes. It seems to be caused by the pollServerlogin Ajax call. It seems to be returning a redirect response after a certain period of time. Any ideas?

See Attachments for pictures

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 3.53.56 PM.png
  • Attached Image: livezilla bug.png


#2 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3616 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:59 AM

Hi,

Can you reproduce this issue with the same account on a different computer?

Did you try to recreate the account?

#3 drethan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 12:46 PM

Yes, its happening on the administrator account as well. We did receive this while performing the upgrade to 7.1.0.4 but it still worked so shrugged it off. Is there a way to re-run the update with the existing database?

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image: image (1).png


#4 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3616 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:01 PM

Why is your webserver adding these line breaks (\r\n\r\n ...) to the response?

That's invalid XML and the client (your browser) can't read it.

#5 drethan

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:47 PM

I'm unsure, the files on our webserver are untouched and exactly whats in the latest version of LiveZilla server files - 7.1.0.4 ... That was a separate error that showed up when going through the upgrade process. I figured I would share if it helped shed any light on the issue.

#6 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3616 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:59 AM

I doubt that this is related to the files. It looks more like a configuration issue with the webserver.

You may want to create a php "hello world" test file to see if the line breaks are added there also.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users