Configure Chat Bot to allow visitors to leave a message [Solved]

5 replies to this topic

#1 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:16 AM

Hello again Patrick! I am kind of lost with so many configurations :) Can't find anywhere how to setup Chat Bot to allow visitors to leave a message. It is defined to operate only in "Offline mode" and also "Show login form for Bot Chats" option is enabled. Please, can you help me with this? Thank you!

#2 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:58 AM

Please, anyone can help with this? Visitors enter chat bot when no operators are available but there is no link to allow them to leave a message. Thanks!

#3 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3566 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:44 PM

Hi,

Did you activate the service "Tickets" when creating the chat button code in Link Generator?

Cheers.

#4 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

Hi Patrick!

Yes, the option "Link Generator > On-Site Chat Overlay Widget V2 > Services > Tickets > Create a new ticket" is enabled.

I also activated the new option "Server Configuration > Chats > Show login form for Bot Chats" AND the option "User Managament > Chat Bot > Offline Mode" and this two are working as expected.

Do you think I need to use the Bot API functionality? Today it shows the message "If this did not answer your question, please try a different search phrase", but I need it to show "If this did not answer your question, please try a different search phrase or leave a message".

Thanks! Regards,

Fabio

#5 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3566 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

Hi,

What about Server Configuration -> Tickets -> Deactivate Tickets (leave message) for Bot chats ?

That's the missing one, right?

Cheers.

#6 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:28 PM

BINGO!! Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users