Jump to content


Cannot connect to the livezilla server error message when using Livezilla App


11 replies to this topic

#1 tkvmai

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:02 AM

I keep getting the "cannot connect to the livezilla server" error message below when trying to use Livezilla App on my window 10 computer. I still can log in via web interface. So what should I do

Posted Image
https://gyazo.com/0b...a9e06ab26d24d89

Below is our server configuration page
Posted Image
https://gyazo.com/6d...52fb07ec0134ef8

#2 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3854 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:52 AM

You are using the wrong URL. Try this:

http://www.tuyetnhun...m.vn/livezilla/

#3 tkvmai

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

If I change to your URL, I get the wrong username or password

Posted Image
https://gyazo.com/27...bc47759d17b5a0b

#4 tkvmai

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

Please close this topic. I solved the wrong username problem by unticking the LADP checkbox

#5 Alocin82

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

Hello!
I'm experiencing the same problem with the Android App.

Attached Image: Screenshot_20190129-161136_LiveZilla.jpg

Here the configuration on the server:

LiveZilla Server: 8.0.0.6

Here the Android info:

Samsung S9+
Android 9
Latest App version

Notably, the Windows and the Mac App (with the same configuration) works!
Attached Image: WindowsLivezilla.png


The Server Url is: https://MyDomain.it/livezilla/ (as described in the placeholder and also in the online Server Configuration --> Server)

Any Ideas?

#6 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3854 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:17 PM

Hi,

Can you connect via http (instead of https)?

Your local SSL root certificates might lack updates (known issue on android).

#7 Alocin82

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:26 PM

http doesn't work...
for SSL, it's a valid Let's Encrypt certificate...I don't know what do you mean with "might lack updates"...can you provide me some additional details on this topic…?

#8 archproject

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:17 AM

I am having the same problem mobile app is not able to connect but when I compare my desktop app and my mobile app profile it is the same but desktop app connects without any issue but mobile app is not connecting at all . Please help

#9 archproject

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:48 AM

No livezilla support people here ?

#10 archproject

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:15 AM

hellooooo ?

#11 timw

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:17 PM

View PostAlocin82, on 30 January 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

Hello!
I'm experiencing the same problem with the Android App.

Attachment Screenshot_20190129-161136_LiveZilla.jpg

Here the configuration on the server:

LiveZilla Server: 8.0.0.6

Here the Android info:

Samsung S9+
Android 9
Latest App version

Notably, the Windows and the Mac App (with the same configuration) works!
Attachment WindowsLivezilla.png

Hi,
we currently have exaclty the same problem. Access to our LiveZilla instance works fine using a Browser or the Windows-App and even the iOS-App. Only the Android version fails to connect (neither http nor https works).

Any update on how to fix this?

Best regards
Tim

#12 pavel.adamec

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

I had the same problem as mentioned above and found out what was the problem. When you install it for the first time you probably realized that because of accessing the non-originating domain you got an error message regarding the CORS restrictions when browser tried to load font files. So when you see this error for the first time what you do is that you add "Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * " to your path or domain where Livezilla is installed. But because php scripts already did this you end up with header like this one (real header sent as an answer from LiveZilla Android app (which is nothing else then Webview framework of web application)):

p_user_status=3&p_user=administrator&p_pass=xxx&p_acid=10064&p_request=intern&p_action=login&p_get_management=1&p_version=6.0.0.0&p_clienttime=1557074774&p_app=1&p_mobile=1&p_web=1&p_app_device_id=LOGIN&p_loginid=xxx&p_app_os=android&p_app_language=cs&p_app_background=0HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: nginx/1.12.2
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 16:46:18 GMT
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: close
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

As you see there are two Access-Control-Allow-Origin headers - one from php scripts and one from server configuration (nginx in this case) - and THAT'S exactly the problem why Android Webview app is refusing this connection. If you reconfigure your server so only for font files a new header is added or if you remove it from php scripts you will have no more problem to login with Android app. For some reason Android Webview framework is refusing this combination even the desktop or iOS app (Webview also) work ...

Of course this wouldn't happen if mobile and desktop app would be a proper native API applications and not just parsers of web because in this situation an author has no clue what's going on at network communication level. But that's just another story ...





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users