In one word... EXCELLENT!

11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Leneg_*

• Guests

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

Thank you guys for giving us the opportunity to use this wonderful software. I'm really impressed.
I searched a lot, but now I know that this is what I need.

Keep it up!

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3797 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:25 AM

Thank you! :D

#3 Guest_McNultyHosting_*

• Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:41 AM

I second the Excellent! I really like this software. It wasy very easy to install and configure. I had it up and running on my site in less than 10 minutes. I think I spent most of that time choosing what chat icons to use. I'd just like to see a little more info in the webcam area.

#4 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:42 AM

Thank you!

I'd just like to see a little more info in the webcam area

Can you give me some more details about that? What kind of info?
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#5 Guest_McNultyHosting_*

• Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:18 PM

dpunzova said:

Thank you!

Can you give me some more details about that? What kind of info?

When I try to set mine up I only have 1 driver listed. It opens the screen and the cam turns on but no pictures. I was looking for more of a help file on it and cannot find any.

#6 Guest_McNultyHosting_*

• Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

One more thing. I'm looking for more in depth docs on how to setup for multiple sites or multple servers accessed from one client.

#7 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3797 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

McNultyHosting said:

When I try to set mine up I only have 1 driver listed. It opens the screen and the cam turns on but no pictures. I was looking for more of a help file on it and cannot find any.

I would recommend to go through the (Settings->) Video Format settings, maybe you can make it work by changing the compression or something like that. We are currently working on another base technology for the webcam, at this time its not 100% reliable and uses too much resources.

One more thing. I'm looking for more in depth docs on how to setup for multiple sites or multple servers accessed from one client.

The setup for multiple sites is pretty much the same as setting up LiveZilla for one website. You create a LiveZilla server and embed the Chat Button / Visitor Monitoring script into your website(s). You can connect multiple websites to one single LiveZilla server. One of the next features to come is a website / domain profile which enables you to customize the chat window for each website separately.

#8 Guest_jakkrith_*

• Guests

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

Leneg said:

Thank you guys for giving us the opportunity to use this wonderful software. I'm really impressed.
I searched a lot, but now I know that this is what I need.

Keep it up!

I agree with Leneg. LiveZilla is the best LiveChat software on the Internet. I have ever use a lot of other software but not suitable for me.

I don't know how to say thank you more enough for LiveZilla Team. They made my dream come true. :D

#9 Guest_pseudonym_*

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:01 PM

Livezilla is the best Live Support software. Paid or Free.

#10 Guest_DustersCreations_*

• Guests

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

I have used most of the live chat programs out there and I have to say This one is THE BEST. I can not say how long I have been trying to find a program that is this good. I just wanted to say THANK YOU. And if there is anything That I can do to help the program out (like beta testing or anything) just let me know. I would have paid $100 to get this program but thank you that it is free and if there is anything that i can do to help you then just let me know. Is there a place to make donations or anything like that? And one more thing... Is the source code Available for the Client and Server Configurators :?:

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :D :D :D
ONCE AGAIN.... THANKS A MILLION

#11 Guest_kayanat_*

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:08 AM

Does anyone know how to setup Livezilla?please help! :(? hi guys im having problems setting up Livezilla on my website,can any of you guys give me a helping hand :(
or a little summary on how to set it up??

#12 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:06 AM

http://www.livezilla...orials/?lang=en
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users