email knowledgebase

4 replies to this topic

#1 zyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

Hi,

I am new with Livezilla, I am liking it though, lots of useful features. Just a few queries before I buy a license:

1) How can I send a new email. I don't see any option. There is a Create ticket option, but no email option.
2) Tickets can be sorted but how can we sort all emails? There is no settings option in emails folder. Old emails are coming at top, very hard to see new emails as we have over 2000 in the inbox.
3) How can we change display order of topics in knowledgebase as per folder. Now new things are coming at top and we cannot change the order.

Thank you
Zyan

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3808 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:56 AM

Hi Zyan,

1.) Keep in mind that LiveZilla is a ticket system but not an email client. You will need to create a ticket you can reply to then.
2.) Same here, LiveZilla is not an email client. Incoming emails shall either be deleted or converted into tickets.
3.) We have that on our list already. There will be a sorting option in the near future.

Cheers.

#3 M-H-S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:26 PM

Dear Patrick,

we are also looking for a feature to order the knowledgebase entries - right now they are alphabetically which is not very useful when we use it as help page. We could recreate the entire knowledgebase with the API but this would be more effort and in general it is working fine just ordering is problematic. It would be fine for use if ordering in the livezilla app is still alphabetically, as long as there is an option to order in the HTML page for our users. Might be a "order" ID to set in the article for example.

Kind regards,
Michael

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3808 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:21 AM

Hi Michael,

That feature already exists: right click a KB entry, then the "up" / "down" / "sorting".

Cheers

#5 M-H-S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:16 PM

Oh, I missed that I have to click the folder to select manual sorting :-)
Thank you very much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users