LiveZilla Client - how to remove the splash screen?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Tahtu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:18 PM

When I start LiveZilla Client, I see a splash screen.

How can I hide it? Imho, it's boring... :oops:

#2 Timon Schober

• Moderators
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:17 AM

Hello Tahtu,

the .exe you downloaded is just the installer which you don't have to run multiple times.
If you just use the Desktop- or StartMenu-Shortcuts, or enable Auto-Start you won't see the splash screen again :-)

#3 Tahtu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:22 PM

Timon Schober, on 11 November 2016 - 08:17 AM, said:

If you just use the Desktop- or StartMenu-Shortcuts, [...] you won't see the splash screen again :smile:

I'm sorry, but I still see it.

Maybe I should describe the problem more detailed:
I connect to the internet via a dial up connection. If leave my computer, the computer goes to the standby mode. If I'm back, the computer connects to the internet automatically again.

But in this case LiveZilla Client does not reconnect automatically.

So solve this problem, I terminate LiveZilla Client automatically, if the computer goes to the standby mode. And if the internet connection is back, I restart LiveZilla Client automatically. This works fine ... except the splash screen of LiveZilla Client.

The splashscreen is in the front of all other windows, so I have to stop my work, while LiveZilla Client connects to the server. Imho, this is boring - the developer should change this.

The best solution would be to reconnect automatically, if the computer connected again to the internet. It's not easy to do this, but it's possible, since my small program "NetRun" do this also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users