Free Licence stopped

2 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Kearney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:47 AM

Hi, i have had a look around but couldnt find the solution.

long story short i installed livezilla on my site specialkeys.co.uk yesterday but kept getting mysql errors, (mysqli) in the server config it showed i had my free license.

so today i looked at my sql and note i hadnt activated the mysqli, rebuilt the database and the error was solved.

Since then i have used a few profiles to see which looked best, namely stevekearney, steve kearney, Steve Kearney and specialkeys

i have decided to go with the profile of "specialkeys" with a user of "Steve Kearney"

my problem is now the free license has changed to "Unlimited users 30 day trial"

i do believe this is down to me testing and changing the users but is there any way to reset back to the free license, i am move than happy to have the Live Zilla banner and logo on my site as a form of advertising for using the program.

Any help is appricated
Steve

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3337 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:28 PM

Hi Steve,

It seems that you have restarted your trial period. It should downgrade you again to LiveZilla ONE when the trial period has ended.

There's no way to end the trial early but I can't see any reason why that should be necessary.

#3 Steve Kearney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:05 PM

many thanks Patrick

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users