Mobile App doesnt work

mobile app password

6 replies to this topic

#1 Lyna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:30 PM

Hello, after checking the forum and knowledge base and applying all possible solutions I cannot login in Ios app still. Always the error on Wrong username/pass - however mobile access on web and access on computer are working perfectly.Also, I did the update of server, but it's still the version 1.5.2.2....Is it important to download and install the new version 6? Please, provide a tip on how to fix the issue. Thanks a lot.

UPDATES: I ve reinstalled the new version, but the mobile application on IOs still doesnt work. Please, help. Thanks.

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3187 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:44 AM

Hi,

This explains how to update:
https://www.livezill...illa-server/en/

Generally speaking, the mobile app works fine. If you need help, please provide a more detailed problem description.

#3 Lyna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:48 AM

Hello Patrick, Thanks a lot for your fast reply. Yes, I have already used the guide above and reinstalled the version 6 (last one). On desk all works perfectly, but I cannot login on mobile: always says Wrong username or pass... I ve tried to change many times, but all the same - cannot login (however I login on mobile on desk without issue)... For the pass I ve to insert the pass and username, right? E.G: administrator + pass. Please, let me know, if I ve to check anything in folder on cpanel. Thank you.

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3187 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:52 AM

Thanks.

There are some server configurations the mobile client can't deal with.

htaccess user + password
SSL wildcards or invalid SSL certificates
HTTP Forwards

Other uncommon webserver/http configurations may also cause problems.

#5 Lyna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

Patrick, thank you, but before the update Mobile version on Ios was working well, so it's mean there is nothing special on server side...

Please, let me know, where I have to search More to fix this issue. Thank you.

#6 Lyna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:37 PM

Patrick, is there some news? Please, provide some solution as soon you could. Thanks.

#7 Lyna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

Hello Patrick, finally, after many essays I ve managed to login in mobile app: desactivated LDAP and Autologin -> and then No more Wrong name or pass... I ve logged in system... Could you provide some explanations maybe? Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users