downgrade unlimited licence load problems

5 replies to this topic

#1 Garytje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

Hi,

What are the possibilities for downgrading from unlimited license to 10 operators? We went from 5 to unlimited, but at 12 online operators, our server keeps crashing (dedicated server!!)
a fifth CPU can barely keep up with 10 operators. Visitor monitoring is off. See attached file for CPU Load. We would like to downgrade. Should i contact support or could this be an other issue?
I've read the performance page, only thing we can't do is change to innoDB. Basically, the unlimited license is unusable to us.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: operators.jpg

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3193 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

Hi Garytje,

Visitor monitoring seems still to be activated as you have almost the same load on weekends where all operators are offline. Please note that the on-site chat overlay is based on the visitor monitoring and does not work without. The reflecting configuration will be ignored when you use the on-site overlay chat widget. If you prefer to deactivate the visitor monitoring you will need to switch to the floating or graphic chat button.

Despite that, it's your responsibility to provide sufficient hardware. This has nothing to do with the licensing.

You can test this before purching and there will be not refund, not in full and not in part.

Thanks for your understanding.

#3 Garytje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:51 AM

Hi Patrick,

We have already purchased the V6 upgrade and the 5operators to unlimited upgrade, because we were happy the way the system worked with 5 operators. If i understand you correctly, we can not
use any way of on-site chat-overlay without enabling visitor monitoring? Is it possible that i write my own button code, that only loads the on-site chatoverlay when a user clicks my button? is there a
way to start the chat with an on-site already opened chat-overlay?

Thank you!

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3193 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

How urgent is this?

If you could wait 2 weeks, we could provide an official solution to this.

#5 Garytje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:50 PM

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your fast responses.. Our customer wants this yesterday if it's up to them, so i will try to find my own solution for now. Is there a way i can get a notification of an update containing this official solution so i can implement it when it comes out?

#6 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3193 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:06 PM

Please subscribe to our update newsletter in the customer section on website under "Edit My Details".

It be included in the next update 6.1.0.0 then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users