ticket user_id owner list

1 reply to this topic

#1 ivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

Hello.

I am developing application using LiveZilla for handling support module. Main requirement to have live chat and ticket system available for registred users.
Live chat and tickets systems based on api works good. But I need to have list of tickets submited by some user. Tried to find some solution on forum and knowledge base but haven't found. So developed PHP component for using LiveZilla API and created some additional database table for storing relation between user id and ticket id.
But got a problem because according to API (https://www.livezill..._section=Ticket) after receiving of array ticket ids I need to send CURL request for each id to get data. This mean one ticket id - one request.

I would like ask to help me define more optimal way how I can get tickets filtered by creator. Maybe there is better way how this could be done.

Or would like suggest to add some update for code. After (api/v2/objects.apiv2.inc.php: line 243-246):
if(!empty($_POST["p_id"]))
{
		  $sql_where .= " AND `t1`.`id`='".DBManager::RealEscape($_POST["p_id"])."'";
}
add code like:
else if(!empty($_POST["p_ids"]))
{
   $idsData = json_decode($_POST["p_ids"]);
   $ticketIds = implode(', ', $idsData);
   $sql_where .= " AND `t1`.`id` IN (".DBManager::RealEscape($ticketIds).")";
}

This could help to get tickets data related to the range of passed array with ids.
Please help me to get solution for my situation. Thanks.

P.S. Code example was done fast and may have some mistakes.

#2 ivan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:58 AM

Ok. I see that this post was replaced to LiveZilla Modifications section.
But can somebody inform me about possibility to track support ticket user owner and filter by it or LiveZilla haven't such option?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users