White Screen Webbased Mobile Client

wihte screen logo nothing bug mobile client

7 replies to this topic

#1 yvanb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:50 AM

Hello everyone, I can open this topic because I meet a strange bug on the browser on my phone (HTC HD7).

When I make the www.monsite.com/livehelp/mobile/ page from my phone, I see that the page loads, but immediately, the page becomes white with LiveZilla Mobile written in black.

And nothing else, I can not get connected from my phone that I have nothing but a blank page with this text at the top there ...

Thank you for your help

-------------------------

French version

Bonjour à tous, je me permet d'ouvrir ce topic car je rencontre un bug bizarre sur le navigateur de mon téléphone (HTC HD7).

Quand je me rend sur la page www.monsite.com/livehelp/mobile/ depuis mon téléphone, je vois que la page se charge, mais immédiatement, la page devient blanche avec LiveZilla Mobile écrit en noir.

Et rien d'autres, je ne peux pas me connecté depuis mon téléphone par ce que j'ai rien d'autre qu'une page blanche avec ce texte là tout en haut...

Merci pour votre aide

#2 Oliver Burger

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 95 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

What is that site supposed to show?

Regardless of the browser I choose, I am automatically redirected to http://www.neocom.fr/livehelp/mobile/ which does only contain some french text.

#3 yvanb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

Oups, sorry, my webiste is http://www.rc-itech....ivehelp/mobile/

This link works on a PC, with a tester website responsive on my various tablets but not on the browser on my phone (Windows Phone 7)....

Thank You for your help ;)

#4 Oliver Burger

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 95 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce this, since I don't have any Windows Phone device available. On a Windows RT device it works fine.

There must be some problem with the Windows Phone browser. Are there alternative browsers available for Windows Phone, e.g. Chrome or Firefox?

Asside from not working in your mobile browser, using the LiveZilla Mobile website in any mobile browser does produse a serious problem, we can't solve.
The problem is, the mobile browsers do not keep alive in background for an extended period. This means, if you do log in using the web client on a mobile browser you will lose the connection a few minutes after the browser is sent into background (either because you are using another app or because the device screen has gone black).

If you want to use LiveZilla on a mobile device, we advise to use the Android or iOS app.

#5 yvanb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hello and thank you for your reply. Yes yes I understand perfectly if the device goes to sleep, the connection is lost. My problem is that I can not even connected me. I tested with a android tablet and it works fine ...

Here is a screenshot of my HTC HD 7. I tested other browser, but on WP7 it not much and I feel that it uses the original (IE) ... :/

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: screen_lv.jpg

#6 Oliver Burger

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 95 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Hi,
I have looked into this a bit more. The problem is the browser of WP7. WP7 does only have an older version of Internet Explorer Mobile, which does not fully support html5.
Without some of the html5 features, the client can't work.
As far as I found out, there is neither Firefox, nor Chrome, nor Opera available for WP7, so I'm afraid you won't be able to use teh LiveZilla web client on your WP7 phone.

#7 rololo88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

hi All,

i have quite same issue with firefox 54.0 and Google Chrome 60.0.3112.78
on Linux Minth 18.2, pls check attached.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Screenshot from 2017-07-27 18-38-53.png

#8 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3187 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:41 PM

Please try to clean the browser cache and go straight to:

https://domain/livez...obile/index.php

(remove all the get paramaters).

If the problem still occours, please check the developer console for errors and troubleshoot your install.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users