Select language for chat.

4 replies to this topic

#1 luraguttn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

Hey there. i got multiple websites, wich are in diffrent languages. Some of them is Norwegian, some is english. Is it possible to select what language the chat should be in for each site? If i make a group pxd can i do so that the chat will be norwegian? and then make an other group and make it so the chat becomes english?

#2 Derek Punzova

Support Team Member

• Moderators
  • 6181 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

LiveZilla detects the language of your customers automatically. So your current (default) configuration should work in most cases.

If you run multiple LiveZilla Servers (one for each website) you can delete all translations which are not needed in the Server Configuration.

The next LiveZilla update comes with a pass-thru parameter which allows you to preselect the language.
- If you like to suggest a new feature, please click here.
Kind Regards,
Derek

#3 luraguttn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

ohh, does it?

Thank you ;)

#4 eraserhead23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Hi there and sorry to bump this old topic. I'm using Livezilla 3.3.2.2 and i tried to see if the chat window language would change to Dutch by opening a VPN with my Dutch VPN server. But it didn't. I only have English and Dutch installed and deleted all other languages. Is there a way i can edit the source code and make Dutch the default language?

#5 efbet_bulgaria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:36 AM

Hi,
I have the same problem, but still can't find these options.
Can you help me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users