7 replies to this topic

#1 Juggy69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:44 PM

Hello,

I assume you are aware of the above?

Are you planning on adding a feature that a user that connects to the chat then agress to the GDPR requirements as personal data is being stores?

Cheers

Juggy

#2 capella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:46 AM

Are you sure that you would need this?
You can configure LiveZilla so that all fields are optional and mask the IP address.

But anyway, the feature is available already. A bit hidden maybe.
In your group settings you find the language settings. If you open them, you may define for chat and ticket different text blocks for your 'terms of use'. The default is empty, but once you have entered them, LiveZilla will ask your users first.

#3 Juggy69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:50 PM

Sorry not used for ages,

Livezilla being used for a charity website to help stop Suicide and the police can reteive data upto 6years so also sorting ofsite backups along with other things too ;-)

Cheers for the info

#4 x-bit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

Hello Capella,
I tried to implement the TOS field in the chat and Ticket but it does not show up!

Server Settings: http://prntscr.com/jewkq5
Chat window: http://prntscr.com/jewlsw

Any ideas what I am missing?

Using: livezilla server 7.1.0.0 and livezilla app win 1.2.3

#5 x-bit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:19 PM

Edit - Solved!

After trying again, it seems to work, but without HTML possibilties. The formating is absolutely basic:

<p>ALLGEMEINE ZUSTIMMUNG DS-GVO</p>
<p>Ich bin damit einverstanden, dass die Lehrmittelperlen Informationen über mich, zum Zwecke der Bereitstellung von kostenpflichtigen Diensten sowie um verpflichtenden behördlichen Anforderungen und rechtlichen Ansprüchen nachzukommen, Daten speichern und verarbeiten.<br>Ebenso bin ich damit einverstanden, dass, zum Erhalt der Sicherheit und Stabilität der Webseite, innerhalb der Lehrmittelperlen Programmierern / Administratoren, Zugriff auf meine Daten gewährt wird.<br>Ich stimme zu, dass die Lehrmittelperlen mit mir per E-Mail kommunizieren um über Neuigkeiten zu informieren sowie zu Supportzwecken.</p>
<p><a title="Datenschutz" href="lehrmittel/intern/datenschutzerklaerung.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">DSGVO-konforme Datenschutzerklärung</a></p>

The problem is, it strips all the html tags and does not show the link. See http://prntscr.com/jextzg for result.

If you don't close the tags correctly, it will stripp out the html, this is OK and the error was all mine!

Happy to anounce, that it works now :)

#6 capella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

Strange, here it works very well with HTML.
I copied your text and the result is fine.

(Unfortunately I can not upload a screenshot, because my global upload quota has been reached.)

#7 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3582 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:25 AM

I also tried to reproduce the issue with LiveZilla 7.1.0.x but it works fine.

#8 x-bit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

Patrick and Capella... thanks for your answers. Yes, it works now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users