Jump to content


No communication after upgrade from V6 to V7


5 replies to this topic

#1 rololo88

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:48 AM

Hi All,


After years using Livezilla without any issue, i decided today to upgrade to the version 7 of Livezilla.

Upgrading process went quite smoothlym database was upgraded, no data were lost , i just have an

issue now with the client / server communication. No matter i try to send message or start chat, i get

no notification server side. This is strange because on server side i can notice that presence of connection on the website , the only issue is chat and message do not works.

Please help.
Thank you.

#2 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3510 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hi,

Did you troubleshoot your install?

Error messages etc. would be helpful.

#3 rololo88

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

Hi Patrick, Thank you for your reply.

Im not quite an expert unfortunately but i check the error_sql.log and i have several lines "query without connection" issues.

For example the first line of the log file start like that (sadly i do not have permission to upload a .log file seems)

23.11.17 21:27:41 - Query without connection: REPLACE INTO `lz_operators` (`id`, `system_id`, `token`, `firstname`

Thank you for your help.

#4 Patrick Keil

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 3510 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

Did you check for crashed mysql tables?

I can offer to troubleshoot for you if you can provide FTP access.

#5 rololo88

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:34 AM

Hi Patrick,

I went to phpMyAdmin and check my tables they are all OK , i forgot to tell you that my website is optimized with CloudFlare
So i applied the fix mentioned here: https://www.livezill...illa-cloudflare and add these two rules in cloudflare
http://www.my-web-site.com/livezilla/*
and
https://www.my-web-site.com/livezilla/*


But it only works for this very page http and https://www.my-web-site/livezilla when i browse my website, livezilla client show up but still unable to communicate with the livezilla server.

I m totally lost, seems it comes from the way cloudflare handle http/https protocols but i dont know what to do about it.

I also PM you with my actual website address for testing purposes. Thanks.

#6 rololo88

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

Thanks you for your help in Private Patrick,


I fix it in some way. Here is the solution if you use LiveZilla + Cloudflare + Prestashop (1.6)

Log in to your Cloudlfare account -> then click on the SPEED icon at the upper part of their website , then scroll down until Rocket Loaderâ„¢
then change "automatic" to "OFF".

Wait for around 60seconds to take effect then try refresh your webpage and try to start a chat , it should work now.

Hope it will help anyone in the same situation.

Best.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users