Message Window does not move when margin is updated

2 replies to this topic

#1 ludesign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

Hi,

In the Widget V2 options, you can state the margin from the right side and from the bottom.
If you change the margin, the round bubble moves, but the 'Questions, chat now with XXX' box stays where it is.

We have a 'Trusted Shop' icon in the bottom right corner, so without changing the margins the Live!Zilla icon will be completely hidden.
By changing the margin is looks really stupid though (due to bug). It would be nice if we could move the entire chat section to the left side of the screen, but it seems this is not an option?

This can be seen in the preview function as well within your Live!Zilla App.

thanks

See attachment for example. imgur.com/a/w0pOn
PS: Seriously, PLEASE allow the attachment of .png files. I've spent way too long trying to show you a photo! I can't even send you imgur links.... This is INFURIATING. Why restrict users helping you understand the issue? "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3357 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:09 AM

Hi,

The eye catcher comes with own margins, you can change those under "Eye Catcher" tab.

Did you try that?

#3 ludesign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:18 PM

Thanks. I did not see these settings. I assumed it was linked. Thanks for the help. Works perfekt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users