Update 7.0.8.1 missing Onsite Overlay Widget V2

20 replies to this topic

#21 lzst3rer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

LiveZilla has had the same "feature" since version 5, I think, where original question would be saved when a visitor chatted again. I don't know how useful this is in real life because if a visitor is contacting a week later, it is very likely that the visitor has a different question/problem. Copying the same question is irrelevant and the opposite of helpful.

Also, I agree with XN-Matt about his complaints. Being a paid product, the LiveZilla team definitely doesn't do enough research before implementing new features. I mean, it took so many years for them to dump the useless Windows-based maintenance app. Even now that they've moved to web-based, they are still behind in terms of how modern their app looks/works. It's really sad.

But it's good that we have threads like this because this is how I found out about "Chatstack", which I wish I had found earlier but maybe next time.

Good luck with other solutions and let me know what you come up with, it's always interesting to look at other options.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users