Installed fine but broken widgets

3 replies to this topic

#1 palmbeachgeek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:15 PM

I did a bit of reading first before asking a question.. but for the love of God I cannot seem to get the floating button widget to work. If I goto the main support page the widget works, I embedded using an iframe the login page and the widget works in the iframe but when generating the code to place on a wordpress site it just will not work for me. I do have HTTPS enabled. Ive attempted to place the code in the header, footer and js wrapper on the page and in a widget.... all have failed.. I switched the themes around to default and disabled all plugins to make sure there was no conflict. I would like to see this working so i can go premium and use for a few sites. Great work btw guys/gals in the creation of this beautiful piece of software. Although I have seemed to have gotten myself banned through mod_security. I guess there are too many connections or too frequent connections. I had to whitelist my ip because I kept getting banned. The play site Ive got it installed on is...

https://geeksofpalmbeach.com livezilla is in /chat

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3357 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:20 AM

Hi,

I checked your installation and the problems are caused by your webserver (you run a security module or URL filter).

Although this URL is correct, the server throws a 404:

You may want to discuss this with the technical person in charge of your webserver.

Cheers

#3 palmbeachgeek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:10 PM

I have a couple of VPS accounts and this domain is running on one so I have full access to everything. I disabled mod_security for testing and made sure ithemes security plugin is disabled.. still nothing. For further testing I removed .htaccess for a moment and got a 403 with your link above. The error I got from Mod_Security, detects your script as suspicious with message :"Remote File Injection attempt in ARGS" .

#4 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3357 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:58 AM

Remote File Injection attempt in ARGS

That's related to your Web Application Firewall. Can you exlude the LiveZilla folder?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users