Disabled ending section

3 replies to this topic

#1 wek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:33 AM

Hi

If I reply a ticket and disable the greeting section on top also the ending gets deactivated. See attached screenshot for details.

Thanks

PS: Is there a way of setting the default item of the dropdowns (greeting / ending) if there are multiple?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: livezilla_3ri3jr3irj.jpg

#2 mguenther

• Moderators
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:47 AM

Hello,

Yes, that's intended to be like this. However if you only want to deactivate the greeting section you can manually turn off the individual fields.

You can set up signatures on operator or group level. During the configuration you can decide which one should be used as default. In order to configure your signatures please go to: User Management -> Operators/Groups -> Operator/Group -> Signatures

#3 wek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

Hello

Could you consider changing this? Now I have to disable 3-4 fields (greeting) manually to keep one (ending). Otherwise if ending would be kept I could still disable it manually but it would only be one click more.

Furthermore the naming "Use greeting" (Begrüssung benutzen) should really only enable/disable the greeting and not the ending? :-)

As for the PS: I didn't mean the signatures, those work well thank you. I meant the ending and greeting dropdowns (like "Dear Mr", "Dear Ms"). I can add them but there is no way to set the default one?

#4 lzst3rer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:54 PM

Yes, unchecking "Use salutation" option disables: salutation fields, Introduction Phrase and Closing Phrase.

It seems like linking these fieldsets is a mistake/bug that needs to be addressed. Closing Phrase is in no way related to salutations. It shouldn't be a big change in codebase either so I hope it gets fixed in next minor release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users