#1 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:49 PM

Hi again!

I have two suggestions for future versions:

1. When we click to leave the current chat, sometimes by mistake, would be great to have a message "Would you really want to leave the chat?"

2. Many times we send important information to clients before leaving the chat. Would be great if, instead of the feedback window overlap the chat, a message like "The operator left the chat. If you want to leave a feedback click here" appears in the end of the chat, so they can read all the information we sent and can choose to leave a feedback or not.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, I think it would also be important if the day of the week was displayed in the report's list of dates.

Thank you! Best regards,

Fabio

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3341 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:26 AM

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your thoughts.

1.) I have added this to our list.

2.) We already changed that for 7.0.7.0.

Cheers.

#3 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:26 PM

Thank you! Cheers!

#4 motormadness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hi.
About chat closing, it is possible to close multiple chats?
Our operators have about 5 chat per time, thay say it would be comfortable.
Thanks and regards

#5 fabiobr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:07 PM

Hi Patrick,

I updated to version 7.0.7.0 and this is great! Specialy the new functionality that allow us to choose what to send in chat, the text or the link from knowledge base.

About the second suggestion in this topic, that you changed in version 7.0.7, we're still having the same problem. I don't know if there is some new configuration we need to set up, or there was some problem with the upgrade. When we select the option to "Leave Chat", the feedback window overlap the chat window, avoiding client to read our last messages. Would be great if, instead of the feedback window overlap the chat, a message like "The operator left the chat. If you want to leave a feedback click here" appears in the end of the chat, so they can read all the information we sent and can choose to leave a feedback or not.

Thanks! Regards,

Fabio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users