Webview Chatbox template modification

webview mobileapp mobile client ios integration android integration ios app android app chatbox template

3 replies to this topic

#1 jojosandoval

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

Recently we’ve developed an app (iOS & android) with livezilla webview integration. All has functioned very well but I discovered the the template colors of the chatbox loading in the webview can´t be modified as in the chatbox in our webpage.

My conclusion is that the web view is loading another template like the internal chat that loads from the livezilla administrator webpage (myurl.com/livezilla).

Can anybody help me identify where or how can I modify this characteristics for the webview chatbox?

Im including the images of the chats .

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: android-chat.jpg
  • Attached Image: internal-chat.jpg
  • Attached Image: webpage-chat.jpg

#2 Patrick Keil

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3187 posts
  • LocationSingen, Germany

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:47 AM

Hi,

Aspects of the UI can be changed in the Link Generator.

You can create different chat button codes with different colors etc.

Cheers.

#3 jojosandoval

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

Thanks Patrick, but the link generator only changes my external chat box, but the webview is using my internal chatbox that has the typical green Livezilla colors. Can you indicate me the rout to modify the characteristics of my internal chat box please?

Or can I direct the webview to the external chatbox?

Thanks!

#4 jojosandoval

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:40 PM

Patrick here is how the chats are loading in my webpage. The orange one is the external chat and the green one is the internal (operator chat). the internal is the one I cant modify and the one that is loading in my webview integration.

Attached Image: Captura de pantalla 2017-08-25 a la(s) 6.31.39 p.m..pngAttached Image: Captura de pantalla 2017-08-25 a la(s) 6.31.52 p.m..png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users